Bartholdi Museum is closed until November 27.
|9-17 years Pass||28€|
|Under 8 years pass||Free|
What are the possible visits with the Colmar City Pass?
- The Colmar City Pass gives unlimited access to the 5 museums and the Dominican Church.
- The access to the boat tour and the little green tourist train is limited to one time.
- During the Christmas market period, the tour by green tourist train is replaced by two guided tours (11h and 17h) organized by the Colmar Tourist Office.
- 6€ the entry instead of 10€ for adults and 5€ instead of 8€ at Choco-Story Colmar, the Chocolate Museum
>> These guided tours are by reservation at the reception desk of the Tourist Office or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 03 89 20 68 92
How to use the Colmar City Pass?
- The Pass will be activated from the first visit to a partner site and will be valid for 7 consecutive days.
- This pass is not a line cut. The Colmar City Pass is not suitable for groups and schools.
- Citypass "9-17" and "8 and under" can not be sold separately from an adult pass.
- The number of passes 9-17 years and "under 8 years" attached to an adult pass can not exceed 4.