Bartholdi Museum is closed until March 1st
The Dominican church is closed until the end of March
Boat trips are closed until March. The opening depends on the weather (You can contact them on +33 (0) 3 89 41 01 94 to make sure they work.)
Please take this information into account before purchasing your City Pass in January / February / March.
|9-17 years Pass||28€|
|Under 8 years pass||Free|
What are the possible visits with the Colmar City Pass?
- The Colmar City Pass gives unlimited access to the 5 museums and the Dominican Church.
- The access to the boat tour and the little green tourist train is limited to one time.
- During the Christmas market period, the tour by green tourist train is replaced by two guided tours (11h and 17h) organized by the Colmar Tourist Office.
- 6€ the entry instead of 10€ for adults and 5€ instead of 8€ at Choco-Story Colmar, the Chocolate Museum
>> These guided tours are by reservation at the reception desk of the Tourist Office or by email email@example.com or by phone at 03 89 20 68 92
How to use the Colmar City Pass?
- The Pass will be activated from the first visit to a partner site and will be valid for 7 consecutive days.
- This pass is not a line cut. The Colmar City Pass is not suitable for groups and schools.
- Citypass "9-17" and "8 and under" can not be sold separately from an adult pass.
- The number of passes 9-17 years and "under 8 years" attached to an adult pass can not exceed 4.